Thursday, 10 February 2011

More ideas

Have decided I will try to make my own cake toppers, so spent a CONSIDERABLE amount of time in John Lewis' Haberdashery and Craft department. Was only meant to get fimo, but also ended up getting some ribbons and wool to make a ring pillow.
I also found some cute heart pegs and a little sign to put on the wishing well, which reminds me that I need to send pics of the wishing well designs to Roma to send to Ron to make. How exciting!
Last night, I also had the idea of making the table centrepieces with Lucky Bamboo - maybe something like this:

but I also like these:


Also, today I found another vendor who sells the dress that I want, albeit in blue, but I'm sure that she can make it in red. She also had some other beautiful clothes, will peruse a little, whilst I'm having my dinner (waldorf salad from JL).
I'm hoping to book the venue today, but needs some more info from people RE drinks, number of guests etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment