Thursday, 17 February 2011

shoes shoes shoes

Luke is a couple of inches taller than me, so wearing heels means I'll look taller than him in our photos, which I don't really want. Plus for comfort factor, lower heels, flats or platforms will work better. I originally went down the route of customised trainers:


This wasn't met with warm welcome by my bridesmaids. Today, I found Upper Street and came up with a few designs. This one comes closest to the dress design I'm going for:


I also had a look at Irregular Choice and quite like this shoe, which has a matching clutch bag:


There is a purple version of the shoe too. I had a look at Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin, but didn't really see any shoes of interest. I guess it'll be best to check the materials against the dress when I get the dress, unless I go for a different colour for the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment