Monday, 14 March 2011

Knitted Bouquet and Centrepieces

I've been working on the flowers for my bouquet. I've got a rough idea of what I'd like, here are a couple of examples:






So I'm making a few flowers and leaves so I have more flexibility with the arrangements. Here are a few that I've made and some that are in progress:





I'm not making anymore at the mo, as I'm waiting for this weekend, when I'll go to The Stitch & Craft Show. I'm sure I'll find some more shades and yarns to work with. I've been thinking of using some beads on the flowers, so will be on the hunt for more beads too!


Other things I've been working on
Centrepieces - a non-floral idea that we like is to fill some hurricane, cylindal or bubble vases with granny smiths, water and some purple flowers such as Callistephus:

We also thought that we could reverse the arrangements with plums and green flowers, such as Kermit chrysanthemums:

Here are a couple of examples of what we're envisaging:



No comments:

Post a Comment