Monday, 14 March 2011

Sakura, Stags and Hens

I created some table confetti using a sakura punch and some pearlised paper:



Not wasting, I've folded the paper in such a way that we can get 6 pieces per sheet and make them into shades for tealights. I'm taking the sheets to Work and I'll use the industrial guillotine to cut them nicely.

 
BM, H2B and I met up for a few beers and a curry. Aside from general catchup and giggles, BM has started making plans for the Stag dos - yes, more than one as they're worried that FoB may be offended by some of the guests behaviour! Am envious as they were talking about golf and clay pigeon shooting. Personally, I'd love to do something similar, perhaps paintballing or cross country driving... course I'm not allowed to know what's happening on my hen >.<

I've been doing some work on invitations. I'm debating on designing my own e-invitations/website. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment