Thursday, 14 April 2011

Bridezilla in Style

Have finally got round to scanning the "What it feels like... to be marrying a bridezilla" article I read in The Sunday Times Style Magazine, from last month. I found it rather amusing:


Today my Hanfu dress arrived at my office. I ordered it way back in February. I'm waiting for the office post man to deliver it. I. Can. Not. Wait. I think I might pop from all the pent up excitement!

MoB and FoB both have their outfits sorted. No pics, as they want the outfits to remain a surprise. However, I can say that both of them are wearing silver or grey, which kinda throws out my colour scheme as I wanted the BMs to wear grey to match the Ushers. The Ushers will be wearing Grey Spirit kilts with purple ruche ties. A bit like this:

I'm undecided between black, purple and green for the BMs. Not sure if I will go for purple, as that's the colour I want for my twist dress (will be ordering a twist dress for me to take on honeymoon). I need to finalise the colour for the BMs, so we can get them ordered!

In the meantime, I am still waiting for engineers to fix:
  1. Dell laptop - Fan, heat sink, front bezel, back bezel all fixed. 3rd time lucky with the motherboard?
  2. TomTom - finally got it sent to their repairs department.
  3. WD External Drive - actually I have to do some home checks first, before they will look at it, but I still may have lost most of my data :(
Wish me luck! (where is my dress already? hrumph)


... 17:38 Update:
The dress isn't what I'd hoped for. I won't go into detail, as I don't want to give anything away. What I will say is that I'm glad I have a plan B and that I'm happy to go with this dress.

Also, Dell laptop now seems to be working - apparently, it didn't occur to the first engineer to check that the processor was fully connected to the board.


No comments:

Post a Comment