Friday, 22 April 2011

Revamp!

I woke up at the ungodly hour of 07:00 this morning. I don't have kids and it's Good Friday. So why did I wake up so early - note this is even earlier than when I get out of bed on a work day! H2B had to shoot off to work, so I decided to get up and start sanding the bathroom walls... having realised that this would be a most heinous act so early on a Bank Holiday, I decided to finish the revamp of this blog until a more civilised time.

As you can see, I've changed the blog colour scheme to fit in with the wedding colour scheme.
I've added some tabs at the top to home page to
  • my favourite Links
  • explanation of the Abbreviations I use
  • Gallery placeholder for my Wedding Pics :)
I also added a fish bowl, cos I think it's fun - click on the bowl and you'll drop some food for the fishes to eat. Note that there are 8 fishes, 8 being a most lucky number ;D

Update on Hardware:
  1. Dell laptop is almost completely replaced after 3 engineers came to look at it - new fan, heat sink, motherboard, DVD drive and bezels. Seems to be working, if a bit slow now. So another phonecall with Dell next week.
  2. TomTom is back from the Repairs dept and is working fine. Just need to find the charger now...
  3. WD External Drive - still got to sort this one out!
Finally, I'd like to share this T-Mobile ad, which I'm sure a few of you have already seen, but one does find it most amusing...



And now for the sanding! Happy Easter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment