Sunday, 3 April 2011

Scarlet Flori

Shoes
Wednesday I went to LK Bennett and found some really nice bridal shoes. And they are in the sale. Yay!
Thursday, I looked online cos the lady told that they have them in other colours. Including red. None online Boo. Found them in my size at the Westbourne Grove store but they'd only hold them for me until 7pm, so I had a mad dash after work, running up and down Portobello Road but I got the shoes and found a bag to match :)




Other Stuff
I've booked the photographers, a nice couple who own a company called What Image. H2B and I really love the way their pictures pop! Here are some examples:



It seems I've been terribly efficient and I've managed to get ahead of my to-do list schedule. Meaning that I can probably relax for a couple of months - of course that's not likely to happen ;)

Mother's day was nice. Spent most of the day at my parents cleaning their PC and chatting with my mum. We also had dinner at The Ark, a nice fish resto. Unfortunately H2B is feeling a bit under the weather so he couldn't make it. I ate far too much food, so don't think I've done too well on the diet front today :$

No comments:

Post a Comment