Monday, 11 July 2011

Jewellery Mock-Ups

I've been thinking about what to wear instead of my watch. I have an obvious tanline, so have to wear something on my wrist. None of my watches are suitable - one is a day watch, one is a Swatch and the other is a dress watch, but not in my colour scheme.

I had a look for new watches, but don't really want to spend more money on something that I probably won't use again. I remembered that I'd bought a lot of red crystals so thought I'd mock up a bracelet. I also made a pair of earrings. They only took me a couple of hours, so quite pleased with the speediness :)

I'm not keen on the earrings at all, but I think that the bracelet might work. I think I'll add more to it....

Just finished, sitting on my board
Bracelet on


Earrings on



No comments:

Post a Comment