Monday, 12 November 2012

Pink panther over u rok

I have new mani for you. I started with two basecoats - rejuvacote and gelous. This is an experiment to see if it'll be easier to remove the glitters later.
I put two coats of MUA U Rok from the love hearts collection next. The thin consistency and stubby brush made for difficult application. The resultant coat was streaky, but I wasn't too worried as I knew that I'd be adding the next coat: Pink Panther by Different Dimensions.
I found the glitter came out of the bottle and on my nails much easier than most other glitters. At first I thought this was great but as I moved onto my other nails, and it was too clumpy. I have ordered some nail polish thinner but it hasn't arrived yet, so I persevered.
One final coat of gelous for a smooth finish.
Overall I like this mani but it wasn't as easy to achieve as these kind of manis usually are.
I'm going to dig around to find my light box but in the meantime here is a quick pic. Oh! And btw this is the first time I'm using the Blogger app on my phone so I'm interested to see how this looks.

Edited to add pic, since Blogger app didn't work :(

No comments:

Post a Comment